The Green Room
Subfacility of Federal Hill Commons
|Other Link||Make a Reservation|
- Indoor Seating
- Outdoor Seating
- Restroom Facilities
The Green Room is the newest facility in the line-up of indoor banquet spaces available to rent through Noblesville Parks. It overlooks Federal Hill Commons and includes the overlook patio presented by Myers Construction Management, Inc. providing views of the events lawn and pavilion.
With indoor and outdoor seating available, this is the perfect location for all of your party needs. The on-site kitchenette includes a standard size refrigerator, microwave and sink.
Fees include the set up and tear down of the tables and chairs by our staff. Payment is required at the time of reservation. There is a capacity of 48 people inside and a 32 person capacity outside, when weather allows.
The Green Room may be reserved for a minimum of 4 hours at the following rates:
|4-Hour Rental (Peak)||$210||$315|
|4-Hour Rental (Off Peak)||$180||$265|
|Additional Hour||$40 / hr||$40 / hr|
|10-Hour Day Rate||$596||$709|
The 10 Hour Day Rate includes a $200 facility deposit and all applicable sales tax.
- Peak Rates - April 1 through October 31
- Off Peak Rates - November 1 through March 31
All rentals require a $200 refundable facility deposit.
- All deposits are refundable contingent upon the contracted rules of use.
- If alcohol is provided by the renter, he/she must pay an additional $200 refundable deposit, obtain host liquor liability insurance naming Noblesville Parks and Recreation as additional insured, a Temporary Beer and Wine Permit, and licensed bartender must be on-site. If a caterer is providing alcohol, a copy of their liquor license, proof of insurance and temporary permit is required. Renter must also pay an additional $200 refundable deposit. (No kegs allowed)
- If you are a registered 501c3 organization, please call 317-776-6350 for pricing.
- A Noblesville Resident, as defined for these purposes, is one who lives or owns property within the Corporate City Limits of Noblesville. Companies, churches, lodges, and other organizations will have residency determined by the address of the organization, not the address of the individual making the reservation.
- Sales tax will be applied to all base rates and hourly rates.
A cancellation made more than 60 days prior to your event is fully refundable or may be rescheduled for up to one year to date from your original rental date based on availability.
Cancellations made 30 to 60 days prior to your event will be fully refunded, less the facility deposit.
Cancellations made 29 days up to the day prior to your event will not be refunded.