Extended Camp (Grades K-5)
Registration is now open for Extended Camp at Forest Park for August 2020! The Parks Department is available to help provide fun activities for kids who aren’t returning to in-person school just yet. Extended Day Camp for grades K-5 will take place at Forest Park and will extend the summer fun and include games, crafts, activities, and e-learning time. Flexible weekly or daily rates, along with before and after care, are available. Campers should bring a lunch, water bottle, and two snacks, wear gym shoes and dress for the weather.
For more information or to register, call the Parks’ Office at 317-776-6350 or register online.
Daily Only: $30 Residents ($35 Non-residents) | 8 am-4 pm
Full Week Only: $125 Residents ($145 Non-residents) | 8 am-4 pm
Before Care: $2/day | 7:30-8 am
After Care: $5/day | 4-6 pm
As always, Noble Kids Camp remains committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for our staff and campers. In partnership with the American Camping Association (ACA), we are closely monitoring information about COVID-19 and are actively discussing the latest updates from the CDC.
At this time, we are planning on providing our campers with a much-needed, fun-filled camp experience. The City of Noblesville follows the Governor’s Back on Track plan and will continue monitoring for any changes that could impact camp going forward.
These are just a few of the precautions we are taking to ensure your camper has a safe time with us.
· No Contact Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures
· Daily Symptom Checks for Staff and Campers
· Maintaining a 1:10 Ratio of Counselors to Campers
· Implementing a New Zone Rotation Schedule to Keep Campers Socially Distant All Day
· Increased Handwashing and Sanitization Policies for Campers and Staff
· Increased Equipment and Facility Sanitization Policies
· Limiting Camper Exposure by Keeping the Same Small Groups of Campers and Counselors the Entire Week *Applies to Regular Camp Hours Only, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Per Governor Holcomb’s statewide mask mandate, masks are required (for ages 8 and older) in indoor public spaces or in outside public spaces when it is not possible to socially distance. Masks are strongly recommended for ages 2-7.