Preschool Camp at The Forest Park Lodge (Ages 3-5) - FULL
Registration is now open for Summer Preschool Camp at The Forest Park Lodge! Join the recreation staff for games, crafts, activities, laughter, and friendship. Campers should bring a water bottle and two snacks, wear gym shoes and dress for the weather.
For more information or to register, call the Parks’ Office at 317-776-6350 or register online.
Full Week: $115 Residents ($132 Non-residents) | 9 am - 2 pm
The 2021 Preschool Camp schedule includes:
- June 7-11: Color Explosion - FULL, waitlist available
- June 14-18: Summer Safari - FULL, waitlist available
- June 21-25: Happily Ever After - FULL, waitlist available
- June 28-July 2: Down on the Farm - FULL, waitlist available
- July 6-9 (Pro-rated): Wacky Water World - FULL, waitlist available
- July 12-16: Transportation Station - FULL, waitlist available
- July 19-23: Dinosaur Exploration - FULL, waitlist available
- July 26-30: Beach Bums - FULL, waitlist available
As always, Noble Kids Camp remains committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for our staff and campers. In partnership with the American Camping Association (ACA), we are closely monitoring information about COVID-19 and are actively discussing the latest updates from the CDC.
We are planning on providing our campers with a much-needed, fun-filled camp experience. The City of Noblesville follows the Governor’s Color-Coded County plan and will continue monitoring for any changes that could impact camp going forward.
These are just a few of the precautions we are taking to ensure your camper has a safe summer with us.
· No Contact Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures
· Daily Symptom Checks for Staff and Campers
· Maintaining a 1:6 Ratio of Counselors to Campers
· Implementing an activity schedule to Keep Campers Socially Distant All Day
· Increased Handwashing and Sanitization Policies for Campers and Staff
· Increased Equipment and Facility Sanitization Policies
· Limiting Camper Exposure by Keeping the Same Small Groups of Campers and Counselors the Entire Week *Applies to Regular Camp Hours Only, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Social distancing practices will be in place for all attendees. Per Hamilton County Health Department's COVID-19 recommendations and guidelines, all staff and attendees (ages 8 and older) will be required to wear masks. The City of Noblesville follows the Governor’s Color-Coded County plan and will continue monitoring for any changes that could impact future events.