Preschool Camp at The Forest Park Lodge (Ages 3-5)
Registration is now open for Half Day Summer Preschool Camp at The Forest Park Lodge! Join the recreation staff for games, crafts, activities, laughter, and friendship. Campers should bring a water bottle and two snacks, wear gym shoes and dress for the weather.
For more information or to register, call the Parks’ Office at 317-776-6350 or register online.
Full Week: $73 Residents ($85 Non-residents) | Half Day* (AM Session: 9 am-Noon and/or PM Session: 1-4 pm)
The 2020 Preschool Camp schedule includes:
- June 2-5: Movie Mania (Pro-Rated)
- June 8-12: Rumble in the Jungle
- June 15-19: Color Explosion
- June 22-26: Transportation Station
- July 6-10: Under The Sea
- July 13-17: Pirates vs. Princesses
- July 20-24: Happy Camper
- July 27-31: Under the Big Top
*Campers are able to attend both morning and afternoon sessions, but must leave for the lunch hour of 12-1 PM*
As always, Noble Kids Camp remains committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for our staff and campers. In partnership with the American Camping Association (ACA), we are closely monitoring information about COVID-19 and are actively discussing the latest updates from the CDC.
At this time, we are planning on providing our campers with a much-needed, fun-filled summer camp experience for summer 2020. We will continue to monitor the effects of Coronavirus and our ability to run summer camp this year.
These are just a few of the precautions we are taking to ensure your camper has a safe summer with us.
· No Contact Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures
· Daily Symptom Checks for Staff and Campers
· Maintaining a 1:10 Ratio of Counselors to Campers
· Implementing a New Zone Rotation Schedule to Keep Campers Socially Distant All Day
· Increased Handwashing and Sanitization Policies for Campers and Staff
· Increased Equipment and Facility Sanitization Policies
· Limiting Camper Exposure by Keeping the Same Small Groups of Campers and Counselors the Entire Week *Applies to Regular Camp Hours Only, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.