Forest Park (Ages 6-11)
Registration is now open for Summer Camp at Forest Park! Join the recreation staff for games, crafts, activities, laughter and friendship. Campers should bring a lunch, water bottle, two snacks, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, bug spray, wear gym shoes and dress for the weather.
For more information or to register, call the Parks’ Office at 317-776-6350 or register online.
Full Week Only: $135 Residents ($165 Non-residents) | 8 am-4 pm
Before Care: $10/week | 7:30-8 am
After Care: $25/week | 4-6 pm
The 2021 Noble Kids Camp schedule includes:
- Among Us, June 7-11 (FULL) – There are imposters among us! This week will be filled with tasks and clues that will seek to expose the imposter spoiling our mission.
- Wide World of Sports, June 14-18 (FULL) – This week explore the wide world of sports. Dodgeball, capture the flag, gaga, volleyball and many others!
- Messy Mania, June 21-25 (FULL) – Each day this week we’ll explore a messy adventure! Get messy with slime, water balloon fights and messy twister, to name a few!
- Around the World, June 28-July 2 (FULL) – Don’t forget your passport! This week our world travelers will go around the world to learn about different cultures through games, crafts and more.
- Tropical Paradise (Pro-Rated), July 6-9 – Aloha! Join us this week as we step into a tropical paradise. Grass skirts, water balloon tosses and a Hawaiian Luau! The possibilities are endless!
- Mad Scientist, July 12-16 (FULL) – BOOM! BANG! POP! This week will be full of science experiments and explosive activities that will leave your scientist creating their own questions to investigate!
- Wacky Water World, July 19-23 (FULL) – Beat the summer heat with wacky water fun! Come ready to get wet and enjoy water games, relays, water balloon fights and team competitions.
- Contests and Competitions, July 26-30 – This week campers will go head to head as we focus on a new contest or competition each day! Campers should bring their competitive spirits each day, as they compete individually and as teams, too!
As always, Noble Kids Camp remains committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for our staff and campers. In partnership with the American Camping Association (ACA), we are closely monitoring information about COVID-19 and are actively discussing the latest updates from the CDC.
We are planning on providing our campers with a much-needed, fun-filled camp experience. The City of Noblesville follows CDC Guidance and will continue monitoring for any changes that could impact camp going forward.
These are just a few of the precautions we are taking to ensure your camper has a safe summer with us.
· No Contact Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures
· Daily Symptom Checks and Temperature Screenings for Staff and Campers
· Maintaining a 1:10 Ratio of Counselors to Campers
· Implementing an activity schedule to Keep Campers Socially Distant All Day
· Increased Handwashing and Sanitization Policies for Campers and Staff
· Increased Equipment and Facility Sanitization Policies
· Limiting Camper Exposure by Keeping the Same Small Groups of Campers and Counselors the Entire Week *Applies to Regular Camp Hours Only, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Social distancing practices will be in place for all attendees. Per CDC Guidelines, masks will be encouraged, but not required while campers are indoors. Parents my choose to send their child(ren) to camp with a mask to wear, but that choice will remain up to the parents/guardians. If Hamilton County decides to re-enforce a mask policy, masks may become required for both campers and unvaccinated staff. That will be communicated to parents/guardians by email, if a mask mandate is put into effect in Hamilton County.