Forest Park (Ages 6-11)
Registration is now open for Summer Camp at Forest Park! Join the recreation staff for games, crafts, activities, laughter, and friendship. Campers should bring a lunch, water bottle, and two snacks, wear gym shoes and dress for the weather.
For more information or to register, call the Parks’ Office at 317-776-6350 or register online.
Full Week Only: $135 Residents ($165 Non-residents) | 8 am-4 pm
Before Care: $10/week | 7:30-8 am
After Care: $25/week | 4-6 pm
The 2020 Noble Kids Camp schedule includes:
- Mission: Possible (Pro-Rated), June 2-5 – Gather your best spy gear and ninja moves as we get ready to do the impossible! This week will be filled with challenging obstacle courses, scavenger hunts, and ninja courses!
- Sports of All Sorts, June 8-12 – This week explore the world of sports! Dodgeball, capture the flag, volleyball, kickball, and many others!
- Tropical Paradise, June 15-19 – Aloha! Join us this week as we step into a tropical paradise. Grass skirts, water balloon tosses, and a Hawaiian Luau!
- Messy Mania, June 22-26 – Water balloon fights, messy twister, slime, and more! Each day will bring a new adventure of exploring the messy world we live in.
- Chemicals React, July 6-10 – Boom! Bang! Pop! Campers this week will get to investigate what happens when chemicals react! This week will be full of science experiments and explosive activities!
- Campers vs. Counselors, July 13-17 – Campers will go head to head against their counselors in games, challenges, and obstacle courses to determine who is truly the best of the best!
- Water World, July 20-24 – Beat the summer heat with NKC Water World! Come ready to get wet and enjoy water games, relays, water balloons and team competitions!
- NKC Olympics, July 27-31 –Gold medals all around! From the opening ceremonies, Olympic games, and raw talent, campers will compete as teams to determine who will take home the gold.
As always, Noble Kids Camp remains committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for our staff and campers. In partnership with the American Camping Association (ACA), we are closely monitoring information about COVID-19 and are actively discussing the latest updates from the CDC.
At this time, we are planning on providing our campers with a much-needed, fun-filled summer camp experience for summer 2020. We will continue to monitor the effects of Coronavirus and our ability to run summer camp this year.
These are just a few of the precautions we are taking to ensure your camper has a safe summer with us.
· No Contact Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures
· Daily Symptom Checks for Staff and Campers
· Maintaining a 1:10 Ratio of Counselors to Campers
· Implementing a New Zone Rotation Schedule to Keep Campers Socially Distant All Day
· Increased Handwashing and Sanitization Policies for Campers and Staff
· Increased Equipment and Facility Sanitization Policies
· Limiting Camper Exposure by Keeping the Same Small Groups of Campers and Counselors the Entire Week *Applies to Regular Camp Hours Only, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.