Holidays at the Hill
The City of Noblesville has created a new holiday experience at Federal Hill Commons named “Holidays at the Hill,” that will run November 21 through the end of 2020. This year, in addition to the ice skating rink, visitors can enjoy a walking light tour, carriage rides, and holiday market.
The temporary ice rink, with real ice, will open at 11 a.m. Saturday, November 21 and will close for the season on January 3, 2021. The 56-foot by 100-foot ice rink, will be located at the Market Plaza at Federal Hill Commons.
Santa hours at the Christmas Cottage have been canceled and replaced with a “Home for the Holidays Tour” featuring Santa Claus. Residents interested in learning more about the Home for the Holidays Tour routes may visit www.cityofnoblesville.org/SantaTour. While Santa will not be available as part of the Holidays at the Hill festivities, the city is adding a special mailbox at the Christmas Cottage. Santa will be checking it to read all of the letters dropped off by children with their holiday wishes.
The expanded Holidays at the Hill event will include new lighting installations in the event lawn, a warming shelter, and Celtic Pretzel food truck, in addition to the Ice Plaza and Santa Cottage. Other new activities include:
- Families can reserve a unique, private 20-minute carriage ride through Noblesville for $50. Sponsored by Bailey and Wood Financial Group, carriage rides can seat up to 6 adults and three to five children on adults’ laps. Each ride includes only one group and must be reserved in advance online
- A free Walking Light Tour will include ten displays and photo opportunities.
- Federal Hill Commons will host live music, dance and choir performances on November 28 and 29 and December 4 through 6.
- The city will host a Winter Market from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, December 5 with more than 25 Noblesville restaurants and holiday artisan vendors participating. Shop local artisans and enjoy delicious treats at this new event!
- An ice carving demonstration will be held from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, November 28.
- Indy Beer Taps will sell alcohol during the weekends.
Holidays at the Hill would not be possible without the support of the following businesses and organizations: First Merchants Bank, Gaylor Electric, Indiana American Water, Mini Storage Depot, Moonshot Toys, Burtner Electric, IU Health Saxony, Ceres Co-Op, Context Design, CSI Signs, Horizon Bank, McGavic Outdoor Power, Midwest Paving, Old Town Companies, Peterson Architecture, Pediatric Dentistry of Noblesville, Stony Creek Early Learning Center, Cardon & Associates, and Wings, etc.
Federal Hill Commons
175 Logan Street Noblesville, IN 46060