Fall Break Camp
Fall Break Camp enrollment is now open! Day Camp for grades K-5 is available during Noblesville Schools' 2-week Fall Break. Camp will take place at Forest Park and include games, crafts, and activities. Flexible weekly or daily rates, along with before and after care, are available. For information or to register, call the Parks’ Office at 317-776-6350 or register online.
As always, Noble Kids Camp remains committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for our staff and campers. In partnership with the American Camping Association (ACA), we are closely monitoring information about COVID-19 and are actively discussing the latest updates from the CDC.
At this time, we are planning on providing our campers with a much-needed, fun-filled camp experience. The City of Noblesville follows the Governor’s Back on Track plan and will continue monitoring for any changes that could impact camp going forward.
These are just a few of the precautions we are taking to ensure your camper has a safe time with us.
· No Contact Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures
· Daily Symptom Checks for Staff and Campers
· Maintaining a 1:10 Ratio of Counselors to Campers
· Implementing a New Zone Rotation Schedule to Keep Campers Socially Distant All Day
· Increased Handwashing and Sanitization Policies for Campers and Staff
· Increased Equipment and Facility Sanitization Policies
· Limiting Camper Exposure by Keeping the Same Small Groups of Campers and Counselors the Entire Week *Applies to Regular Camp Hours Only, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Per Governor Holcomb’s statewide mask mandate, masks are required (for ages 8 and older) in indoor public spaces or in outside public spaces when it is not possible to socially distance. Masks are strongly recommended for ages 2-7.
If a camper chooses to be withdrawn from weeks they are signed up for camp, the following refunds will be processed:
- 4 or more weeks notice a full refund will be granted.
- 2-4 weeks notice a 50% refund will be granted.
- Less than 2 weeks notice no refund will be granted
The refund may be returned to the customer by a credit on their household account, valid through December 31st of the current year, or by check in the mail (Arrives within 45 days).