Fall Break Camp
Fall Break Camp enrollment is now open! Day Camp for ages 6-11 is available during Noblesville Schools' 2-week Fall Break. Camp will take place at Forest Park and include games, crafts, and activities. After care is also available for $3 per day. For information or to register, call the Parks’ Office at 317-776-6350 or register online.
As always, Noble Kids Camp remains committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for our staff and campers and we are planning on providing our campers with a much-needed, fun-filled camp experience.
These are just a few of the precautions we are taking to ensure your camper has a safe time with us.
· No Contact Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures
· Daily Symptom Checks for Staff and Campers
· Maintaining a 1:10 Ratio of Counselors to Campers
· Increased Handwashing and Sanitization Policies for Campers and Staff
· Increased Equipment and Facility Sanitization Policies
If a camper chooses to be withdrawn from weeks they are signed up for camp, the following refunds will be processed:
- 4 or more weeks notice a full refund will be granted.
- 2-4 weeks notice a 50% refund will be granted.
- Less than 2 weeks notice no refund will be granted
The refund may be returned to the customer by a credit on their household account, valid through December 31st of the current year, or by check in the mail (Arrives within 45 days).