As always, Noble Kids Camp remains committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for our staff and campers. In partnership with the American Camping Association (ACA), we are closely monitoring information about COVID-19 and are actively discussing the latest updates from the CDC.
At this time, we are planning on providing our campers with a much-needed, fun-filled summer camp experience for summer 2020. We will continue to monitor the effects of Coronavirus and our ability to run summer camp this year.
These are just a few of the precautions we are taking to ensure your camper has a safe summer with us.
· No Contact Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures
· Daily Symptom Checks for Staff and Campers
· Maintaining a 1:10 Ratio of Counselors to Campers
· Implementing a New Zone Rotation Schedule to Keep Campers Socially Distant All Day
· Increased Handwashing and Sanitization Policies for Campers and Staff
· Increased Equipment and Facility Sanitization Policies
· Limiting Camper Exposure by Keeping the Same Small Groups of Campers and Counselors the Entire Week *Applies to Regular Camp Hours Only, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
If a camper chooses to be withdrawn from weeks they are signed up for camp, the following refunds will be processed:
- 4 or more weeks notice a full refund will be granted.
- 2-4 weeks notice a 50% refund will be granted.
- Less than 2 weeks notice no refund will be granted
The refund may be returned to the customer by a credit on their household account, valid through December 31st of the current year, or by check in the mail (Arrives within 45 days).