Shelters at Forest Park
There are five open side shelters at Forest Park, of various sizes, available to reserve. Each shelter comes with a grill, picnic tables (which are about 6 feet by 2.5 feet), and electricity. Volleyball standards are available at Shelter 2 and 3. All shelters have easy access to restrooms, water and playground areas.
Check the availability calendar.
List of Shelters
View shelter facilities pages for information on specific reservation fees:
To reserve a shelter for the 2023 season please call the Parks' Office at 317-776-6350 or reserve online.
- Shelter rentals are day rentals allowing the renter access to the shelter during park hours, 8 am to 11 pm, for the reserved day or certain shelters have a half day rental option.
- If alcohol is provided by the renter, he/she must obtain host liquor liability insurance naming Noblesville Parks and Recreation as additional insured, a Temporary Beer and Wine Permit and licensed bartender must be on-site. If a caterer is providing alcohol, a copy of their liquor license, proof of insurance and temporary permit is required. (No kegs allowed)
- If you are a registered 501c3, please call 317-776-6350 for pricing.
- A Noblesville Resident, as defined for these purposes, is one who lives or owns property within the City of Noblesville limits. Companies, churches, lodges, and other organizations will have residency determined by the address of the organization, not the address of the individual making the reservation.
- Sales tax will be applied to all shelter rentals.
A cancellation made more than 60 days prior to your event is fully refundable or may be rescheduled for up to one year to date from your original rental date based on availability.
Cancellations made 30 to 60 days prior to your event will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations made 29 days up to the day prior to your event will not be refunded.